Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Randomly generated names

I've done some super-minor tweaks to the name generator, one of which allows me to generate more than one name at a time. Here is a random selection of names for you to judge how well this project is coming along on your own.

Iallquu
Igesposc
Zsui
Slegoita
Cruywausc-u
Sta
Stastia
Bleiy'scipu
Clesidro
Brie'naibr
Rflu
Tstai
Zcluau
Edabvydu
Geibrow
Nyu'rubliek
Mwezuuvl
Eiwflaa
Eziri
Aue'tu'okdrau
Reivl'aunaucr
Chahujausty
Fyaufe
Je'jiiwe
Audwai
Epaafauz
Eidau'ezusla
Uamquau
Fleiebrslaumeichyqui
Druhyo

My favorite I've generated to this point is: Rocksoutthejam, which becomes with spaces 'Rocks out the jam'

The longest 'name' I've generated yet is: Spousmeivlaeibrwuacle

which leads me to see fairly obviously that as a name gets longer, the chance that it becomes unreadable increases exponentially. Let's reduce the odds of extra syllables down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment