Friday, March 19, 2010

Plans for the TinyFuture

I've been thinking about tinygame lately. Most of the programming I've been doing has been to simply get the game to work, with all of those darn 'make the game fun to play' problems being put on the 'do it later' shelf.

I've still got a few impotant things in the single dungeon area, which is arguably going to become the bread and butter of the game, but once I finish those few things I've got to start thinking ahead for the future of the project.

The next step, of course, will be to get a world (and a world map, damn, there's another new thing). Then towns. Then NPCs, then come up with a better way to generate and handle all the equipment and monster data in the game...

It's going to be a big projct, I just wish I didn't get distracte from it so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment