Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nose to the Grindstone

So, I've been working on a game at my full-time job...

Ah yes, I should have mentioned - I work in the gaming industry. Sure, it's games-based-elearning, but it's a very innovative field because it's not very well developed of defined. When you come up with a new method of finding out how much someone learns from playing a game, it's a huge deal! That's not my job, that's just an example.

I'm a game developer. That means I'm the guy who implements the game. It also means I'm one of the few people with a hand in saying what's possible to do and what's not. It's a powerful position. Although in crunch time, it gets a little strenuous - after all, crunch time is when things have to all be done, and when you're the one who implements them...

No comments:

Post a Comment