Monday, April 26, 2010

Smells like dwarf fotress

I'm sure you're asking - what's happeed to you, Ronars? You had been just getting back into the swing of things, ad then you disssapeared!

http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Dwarf Fortress happened, is what. I thought I was clean, I swear. Then a new, major update was released, and I was like 'oh, one fortres won't hurt'... I've only put maybe a dozen hours ino it, but those hours are almost exclusively from time I should have been working on tinygame, so I'm a bad person.

But at least I can blog about it, as Dwarf Fortress is probably the single biggest procdurally generated game out there. Even bigger than Diablo, though less mainstream. I'm hoping I an tear myself away from the game long enough this week to actually blog about it. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Once I got a surviving fortress I started getting bored with it. I think it lasted about 30ish hour before I quit. (That and one of my masons decided to go on a homicidal killing spree and took out a dozen people before he was stopped.)

    ReplyDelete